Washable cotton fabrics in soft neutral shades are made for slipcovers. Versatile and easy to live with year round. Go with one neutral color for all of your slipcovers or mix it up with a combination of white, natural, khaki and grey.
Here are some of my favorite neutral cottons I’m working with this summer — from left to right:
- Awning stripe canvas called Bridgewater. This wide scale stripe is a classic beauty.
- 12 oz. Pebble Bull Denim. Love this new soft, warm shade of Khaki.
- 12. oz Natural Bull Denim. My goes-with-everything fabric.
- 10 oz. Natural Pebble Canvas. Subtle texture, softly brushed canvas — a nice contrast to denims and plain weaves.
- 12 oz. White Bull Denim. The perfect shade of white with excellent coverage.