What is a slipcover copy?
It’s a new slipcover I make by replicating your old one. I take apart your old slipcover and use it as a pattern to cut and sew it in fabric of your choice.
Your old slipcover will no longer be usable after I take it apart.
How will it fit?
- Your new slipcover will fit as well as your old one.
- I can make minor fit adjustments.
- Fit may vary if you choose a fabric that differs from the fabric content, weight and coverage used for your old slipcover.
What is the workmanship like?
I craft your new slipcover with the same excellent quality I put into making custom-made slipcovers for my local customers.
- Seams are stitched smoothly, reinforced where needed and seam allowances are serged to prevent raveling.
- Zippers, cushion boxing and welt cord are professionally set.
- Skirts are lined if necessary.
Is a slipcover copy the right choice for you?
- A slipcover copy is for those of you who live outside of my area. When I’m not able to access your furniture to do a custom pin-fitting, a slipcover copy is the next best thing.
- You have to be ready to let go of your old slipcover and be OK with the new slipcover fitting like your old one or slightly different.
- A slipcover copy is a custom made product and cannot be returned for a refund.
Ready to have your old slipcover copied? Contact me with details about your project.