What is a slipcover copy?
It’s a new slipcover I make by replicating your old one. I take apart your old cover and use it as a template.
Your old slipcover will no longer be usable after I take it apart.
How will it fit?
- Your new slipcover will fit as well as your old one if similar fabric is used.
- I can improve the fit of your new slipcover when minor adjustments are needed.
What is the workmanship like?
I create a slipcover copy with the same excellent quality I put into making custom-made slipcovers for my local clients.
- Seams are stitched smoothly, reinforced where needed and seam allowances are serged to prevent raveling.
- Zippers, cushion boxing and welt cord are professionally set.
- Skirts are lined if necessary.
Is a slipcover copy the right choice for you?
- You have to be ready to let go of your old slipcover and be OK with the new slipcover fitting like your old one or slightly different with minor improvements.
- A slipcover copy is for those of you who live outside of my area. When I’m not able to access your furniture to do a pin fitting , a slipcover copy is the next best thing.
- A slipcover copy is a custom made product and cannot be returned for a refund.
Ready to have your old slipcover copied? Email me with details about your project.
Labor prices below. Fabric not included. Actual cost depends on furniture design, size, number/type of cushions, skirt style and your fabric choice.
Parsons Chair $150 +
Armchair $300 +
Chaise $450 +
Loveseat $550 +
Sofa $600 +
Sectional Sofa $1,100 +
Throw Pillow Covers $30 +
Ottoman $125 +
Arm Covers $20/pair
Fully Lined Slipcovers Add 25% and cost of lining
Pattern Matching Add 20%
Fabric Pre-Shrink: $3/yard.
Trims (other than zippers and welt cord): buttons, Velcro, skirt lining, deck fabric, etc.
Shipping & Handling: I ship within the U.S. only. Cost is calculated upon completion of your project.